Doug Flutie’s Maximum Football 2020 game update 1.15 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (patch 4.0.105). Check out the patch notes below.
- Corrected functionality of the (X) / (❑) Button on helmet logo editing.
- Added Football Canada team uniforms. To access this content, select the 10 team league from the customization screen. If you have previously loaded the 10-team league, select reset from the caption bar to load the new content. It is no longer possible to make edits to team data for the 10-team league. Previous 10-team customizations will remain, but it is no longer possible to change team data or uniforms. You can still edit the roster and depth charts.
- Made slight code alterations that should (hopefully) resolve the issue of intermittent loss of customization data on the Xbox.
Dynasty Mode / Season Mode
- Moved ‘Games Played’ stat to be recorded at the end of the game. A player must have played at least 1 down in the game to be recorded as having played in the game.
- Removed obsolete play command functionality that could cause a linebacker with a Defensive Read task to line up on a receiver prior to reverting into his correct command. This would cause double coverage before the snap but also have that linebacker out of position at the start of the play.
- Fixed issue that would prevent you from entering replay mode if watching the game in with the broadcast camera.
- Fixed an issue with defenders with a zone coverage task trying to cross the LoS while moving into position pre-snap.
NOTES: Xbox users — switching accounts via the home button is not recommended. Account switching is supported via the profile button on the main title screen.